When was the last time you or your HR initiated an employee engagement survey at your company? In Recognize, we provide a way to ask these questions when you start the program and six months later.
Employee Engagement Survey Statements
The following statements are answered on a 1 to 5 scale, 1 being most disagree and 5 being most agree.
- I feel connected to my employer.
- I feel encouraged to come up with new and better ways of doing things.
- My work gives me a feeling of personal accomplishment.
- Supervisors encourage me to be my best.
- I am rewarded for the quality of my efforts.
- I am valued by my supervisor.
- Overall, I am satisfied with my job.
- Overall, I am productive in getting the job done.
- The company clearly communicates its goals and strategies to me.
- I have a clear path for career advancement.
- My job requirements are clear.
Additional Employee Engagement Questions
- How long have you worked at your company? (Less than 3 months, Less than 6 months, 6 months – 1 year, 1-3 years, 3-5 years, More than 5 years)
- Do you feel that employees are recognized as individuals? (Yes, No)
- How motivated are you to see the company succeed? (Very motivated, Somewhat motivated, Not very motivated, Not at all motivated, Not sure)
- Would you advise a friend to apply for a job at your company? (Yes, No)
- Overall, how satisfied are you with your position at your company? (Very Dissatisfied, Dissatisfied, Neutral, Satisfied, Very Satisfied)